Supplier of tool building, job shop, Manufacturer for Switchgear fabrication, engineering, enclosure fabrication
Process: Tool building
“Growing your business, developing your products, and improving your processes are Alotech’s passions.”
What contract manufacturing services does Alotech provide?
• Prototyping including design and short-run manufacturing.
• Custom Machining and Fabrication including CNC milling, welding and more.
• Secondary Operations including logistics and warehousing.
• PLC Controls and Automation Services.
• Reverse Engineering with a high-precision 3D scanner.
• Electrical and Mechanical design/build, including custom circuits and in-house UL approved panels.
• Turnkey manufacturing by management of subcontract processes such as assembly, sub-assembly, casting, plastic injection molding and circuit board production.
Why choose Alotech?
• We are passionate about our customer’s success and products.
• We provide manufacturing solutions to:
o Increase customer’s return on investment
o Decrease defects
o Improve quality
o Improve production volume
• Our success allows us to support Alotech’s greater mission of serving our global neighbors through Christian ministries.
• We live our core values and enjoy doing business with like-minded companies.
How does Alotech provide solutions?
• We have a talented team with experience in diverse industries and products.
• We ask the right questions to develop ideal solutions.
• We listen to our customers.
• We look for new ways of solving problems.
• We focus on giving our customer a high Return on Investment.
• We’re efficient and know how to meet tight schedules.
• We won’t propose cheap solutions just to win your business.
Who are Alotech’s Customers?
• They want to grow their business, develop new products and improve their processes.
• They have a need for a collaborative solution.
• They place value over cost and have long-term vision.
• They conduct their business in a fair and ethical manner.
Alotech is classified by SBA as a small business with HUBZone certification, holds ISO 9001-2008 designation and is a UL 508A certified panel shop.
Year of foundation: 1991
Employees: 50 - 100