Finisher, job shop, Manufacturer for coating, surface treatment, surface refinement
Process: Gasketing / seal foaming
MAGNI-POWER COMPANY A Minority Business Enterprise
Primary Services: Full service metal fabricator and stamper of steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Offer CNC shearing, punching, stamping, forming, laser cutting, robotic welding, powder coating, custom packaging, kitting, assembly and plastics – thermoformed products.
MAGNI-FAB DIVISION - Wooster, Ohio
MAGNETICS DIVISION - Wooster, Ohio
MAGNI-FAB SOUTHWEST COMPANY - Howe, Texas (wholly owned subsidiary)
PLASTO-TECH CORP. - Elyria, Ohio (wholly owned subsidiary specializing in plastic sheet thermoforming, and robotic trimming of thermoformed parts.)
Employees - 224
Square Footage - Wooster 100,000
- Howe 154,000
- Elyria 44,000
Quality - ISO 9001: 2000 Reg.# 98.348.2 from Smithers Quality Assessments Inc.
- Six Sigma Black Belt in-house
Technical - EDI order entry, order acknowledgment, advanced shipping notice,
invoicing and electronic funds transfer.
- Pro E, CadCam, Import DXF and IGES Files
Certified with - Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council #03/99-019
- Dallas/F.W. Minority Business Development Council #AIM 06435
- State of Texas HUB Zone Certified #1340754779600
- WICIMSDC Wisconsin, Iowa and Central IL Minority Council
- S.B.A / Pro Net registered (TPIN # 340754779) Cage Code # 2T900
• 60 plus years in business, financially solid, no debt.
• 99% plus on time delivery.
• Lean manufacturing, vendor managed inventory, cost reduction suggestions.
• Passion for ultimate customer service.
Year of foundation: 1948
Employees: 200 - 500